Click here to view the PDF.
Information Technology Analyst – Part-Time
Applications are invited for the position of Information Technology Analyst, part-time for the Municipality of West Nipissing. The IT Analyst installs and maintains hardware and software, supporting end-users on a wide variety of computing issues. Reporting to the Manager of Information Technology, typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assistance with maintaining internet, Wi-Fi and wired network technologies, desktop/laptop/tablet imaging, deployment and maintenance, system and network documentation, mobile tablet and cellular phone support and end-user training.
- Three (3) year College Diploma in computer studies
- Three (3) years previous related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide individual and in class training and develop training materials
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware and software deployment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP computer networks
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10) and Microsoft Office (2010, 2013)
- Ability to apply logic and troubleshooting methods to diagnose a wide range of software and hardware issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and timelines
- Must be bondable
- Microsoft Windows and Cisco Certifications preferred
- Class G Driver’s license and personal vehicle
Qualified individuals interested in being considered for this position are requested to submit in electronic PDF format (no paper copies accepted), a cover letter and resume no later than 4:30 p.m., Monday, July 25th, 2016 to the email address below. While we appreciate all applications received, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon interview, the applicant will be required to supply a Level 2 Police Information Check “PIC” (available from the police office within the jurisdiction of the applicant’s home) at the expense of the applicant.