Click here to view the PDF.
THE CORPORATION OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF WEST NIPISSING
(WEST NIPISSING COMMUNITY AND RECREATION CENTRE AND MUNICIPAL OFFICE)
The Municipality of West Nipissing is seeking to hire a part-time Clerk for general reception and secretarial duties at the West Nipissing Community and Recreation Centre and the Municipal Office.
- Minimum two year post-secondary education (secretary, business or related fields) or equivalent experience in the work force
- Fluent in both official languages (oral and written)
- Working knowledge of computers, printers and general office equipment (ex. Facsimile, stamp machine & others as required)
- Knowledge of Word, WordPerfect, Excel & municipal or industry software
- Working knowledge on Internet functions (ex. e-mail, MS Outlook, and/or others)
- Problem solving capabilities
- Defibrillator training (where required)
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner to the satisfaction of the employer
Click here for the complete job description.
Please forward a detailed resume quoting the relevant posting no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 3rd, 2016.
Resumes can be dropped off in a sealed envelope at:
The Corporation of the Municipality of West Nipissing
Attention: Stephan Poulin, Director of Economic Development and Community Services
101-225, Holditch Street
Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 1T1
or resumes can be sent electronically to:
Stephan Poulin, Director of Economic Development and Community Services
We would like to thank all who apply, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Note: Personal information collected from applications is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used to determine qualifications for employment.