Click here to view the PDF.
THE CORPORATION OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF WEST NIPISSING
PART-TIME FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
Job Title: Fitness Instructor (Part-time)
- Maintain a good and positive image of the Community Services Department to members of the public, generally by providing a welcoming, helpful and professional service
- To provide safe and appropriate programs to customers
- To actively encourage new ventures and suggesting appropriate activities to potential customers
- To prepare areas and equipment for classes as and when required
- To provide high quality fitness programs to our valued customers
Qualifications / Experience:
- First Aid, CPR and AED an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience as a fitness instructor considered an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Personal Training Certificate is considered an asset
- Aquatic Instructor Training is considered an asset
Position Start Date: November 2016
To Apply: Please forward a detailed resume quoting the relevant posting no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 3rd, 2016.
Resumes can be dropped off in a sealed envelope at:
The Corporation of the Municipality of West Nipissing
Attention: Stephan Poulin, Director of Economic Development and Community Services
101-225, Holditch Street
Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 1T1
or resumes can be sent electronically to:
Stephan Poulin, Director of Economic Development and Community Services
We would like to thank all who apply, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Note: Personal information collected from applications is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used to determine qualifications for employment.