Economic Partners Sudbury East/West Nipissing, in partnership with Fednor, is seeking Proposals for project coordination of the Northern Ontario Agri-Food Pavilion at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair.
Applicants are expected to identify and describe successful completion of projects which would include the following areas of expertise:
- Tradeshow research, design and implementation
- Economic development research and programs
- Northern Ontario agriculture, agri-food, and equine industries
- Ability to manage significant amounts of data
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Bilingual in both official languages would be an asset
The successful candidate or firm will work with the Economic Partners Sudbury East/West Nipissing and will be involved in all phases of the initiative, including:
- Preparation and budgeting
- Presentation of the project plan
- Exhibitor recruitment
- Establish report standards
- Work on special projects and activities
- Manage all other administrative components
- Participation to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair in Toronto
- Complete administrative tasks following the event
Please see the Request for Proposal document for all requirements and details.
Proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope before 3 pm EST on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
Neil Fox, General Manager
Economic Partners Sudbury East / West Nipissing Inc.
30 Front Street, Unit A, Sturgeon Falls, Ontario P2B 3L4