Click here to view the PDF.
WEST NIPISSING ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
PART-TIME “TRUCK / LOADER / GARBAGE WORKER”
- Have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be of a physical condition that allows them to perform the work as assigned
- Possess a minimum DZ license with at least 5 years of verifiable and appropriate experience and a clean driver’s abstract
- Function well as a member of a team and possess good social skills
- Be able to perform basic preventive maintenance and safety checks on vehicles and heavy equipment or any other assigned duties
Successful applicants may be called upon on an occasional basis to perform various duties including, but not limited to, operating trucks and heavy equipment, collection of garbage and recyclables, assisting in recycling duties including bailing and sorting, forklift operation and other duties as assigned.
Wages are as per the Collective Agreement. Hours will vary between zero and 24 hours per week and are not guaranteed. Applicants must be able to report on short notice.
Each application must consist of:
- A covering letter addressed to the attention of Denis Lafrenière, Solid Waste Manager
- A resume highlighting contact numbers and details of education and experience
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope, indicating:
“APPLICATION – Truck / Loader / Garbage Worker”
and will be received until 2:00 p.m. on Friday June 3rd, 2016.
Applications must be delivered to:
225 Holditch Street
Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 1T1